Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

This game was so entertaining! I can't stop laughing. This is my humor!

Whew, okay, I'm calm now.

I honestly can't find anything wrong with this game. The fast paced style and sound effects fit perfectly with the slapstick-figure(pun intended) humor you've got going here. You had a good balance of story and game play. Well done.

I also have a thing for multiple ending games. They are so much more interesting and engaging to me. Thank you for this game. I'd love to see more like it.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Awesome! Sounds like this game was right up your alley!

Yo Escape Castle Tower Yo Escape Castle Tower

Aw man, this game is great. Point and click adventure games are my jam, and the humor in this one was just so fun. The random knight falling out of the sky, "you made a thing"... loved it. Great work!

However, since I loved it so much, I found myself wanting more. I feel like you could have done more with the Combining Items idea- maybe use it in more puzzles. Also, using more than just key pads as a way to open things would have made it just that much more interesting. But, all in all good work. It was a very fun experience. Would play again.

PACO-PACO PACO-PACO

Incredibly entertaining gameplay, beautiful look, and the music fits it so well. Great job!

inspectorgeek responds:

Thanks a lot for your feedback :D

Wanderer Boy Wanderer Boy

This is really nice. Great line work, clean shading, charming style, and nice job with bringing out the character in his face and the objects around him. I really get the sense that this kid has been places and seen things.

My only criticism is that I can see some sketch lines around the flag and around the rope coming out of his pack. Nit picking? Maybe. I know, its pen. And those lines aren't coming out with an eraser that's for sure. Maybe sketching in pencil next time? I don't know. Your call. But it would just give it that clean sense of completeness without the sketch lines.

Over all I really enjoyed looking at this. You've got some nice work here.